Pennell Forklift Service, Inc. recognizes the need for pre-owned equipment in the marketplace. We work to offer the most comprehensive selection of used equipment to help address your exact material handling needs. Our extensive network and years of experience provides us the unique ability to track down the right piece of equipment for you.
- Rental, Trade-In, and Off-Lease trucks
- Capacities available to 50,000 lbs
- Wide range of makes and models
- Warranty available on Certified units.
All of our pre-owned equipment is warranted against defects in material and workmanship on major and minor components as well as wearable components for a period determined based upon the individual equipment. All pre-owned equipment is put through the following quality assurance process:
- General: All units are pressure-washed both externally, and within the engine compartment (if applicable), and checked for structural integrity.
- Drive Units: Inspected for proper operation and leaks. Repaired as necessary.
- Caster Assembly: Inspected for proper operation and damage. Repaired/adjusted as necessary.
- Engines/Motors: Tested for correct pressures and wear or proper grounds and brush wear. Repaired as necessary.
- Hydraulic Pumps: Inspected for leaks. Rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Valves: Inspected for leaks and operation. Resealed as necessary.
- Hose Assemblies: Inspected for leaks and damage and replaced as necessary. Some external coating cracking is acceptable.
- Electrical Panels: Visually inspected for corrosion, wear, Repaired as necessary.
- All Electrical connections Checked to insure a good tight connection.
- Wire harnesses Checked for wear and damage and repaired as necessary.
- Controller: Tested for proper operation and repaired as necessary.
- Mast Assemblies/Hydraulics: Inspected for physical damage and wear. Mast is repaired, adjusted, and reshimmed as necessary. Lift rams are inspected for chrome damage and leaks. Cylinders are repaired and repacked as necessary.
- Brake System: Tested for safe operation. Components are rebuilt or replaced as necessary.
- Steering Checked to assure smooth operation and no loose parts.
- Wheels and Tires: Inspected for wear and serviceability and replaced where necessary. Some wear and small abrasions are acceptable.
- All moving parts Lubricated as appropriate.
- Paint: Unit is externally detailed or painted as necessary.
- Inspection/Testing: The truck is operationally tested to assure proper operation of all controls and functions.
- The equipment's Preventative Maintenance history is used as the technician's guide during this process.
To ask about any of our existing used forklift fleet or to ask for us to search for a particular unit for you, please call: 217-243-8968 (Jacksonville) / 309-699-8373 (Creve Coeur) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: WE DO NOT WHOLESALE TO DEALERS